Neil Patel Accel – Lehi, UT
About Our Company
Neil Patel has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations, to name a few, as one of the most influential and successful marketers and entrepreneurs in the world. Neil Patel Accel is the agency that brings his passion and insights to life for the world’s small businesses.
NP Accel focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing plans for our clients. Obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals, NP digital delivers on the mission of continually helping brands connect and engage with their audience.
We are seeking a creative leader, with a proven history of turning vision into reality, to serve as an Associate Account Manager for our company.
The Associate Account Manager is a client-facing role. Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible building and maintaining healthy client relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role has a digital background, superior communication skills, and strong desire to learn and grow in a digital agency environment. Demonstrated, hands-on experience managing multiple clients is a huge plus, but not required. We are seeking high potential performers that just need a great opportunity to grow!
This role requires you to work in our Lehi, UT office so that you can collaborate with the team.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential Job Functions
- Interface with clients, strategic leads, and supporting account team to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of each clients’ business including key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Demonstrate good judgment, ability to foresee potential issues, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Effectively present the agency’s POV, recommendations, and deliverables to a range of client audiences.
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- Create roadmaps, plan strategic initiatives & lead optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Ability to define KPIs and deliver on client objectives and targets for volume and ROI.
Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year (preferred) in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting with hands-on experience in enterprise account management.
- A passion for marketing and client service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong foundational knowledge of SEO practices and implementation (preferred).
- Demonstrated organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organizational goals.
- Deadline-oriented, and able to deliver high quality work to clients under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics (preferred).
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
This is an in-person position in our Lehi, UT office. This position is full-time, salary.
We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding community, and professional reputation. We value our company culture, which is friendly and respectful. We provide comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K and paid time off.
NPAccel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPAccel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.